Tuesday, November 2, 2010

...360 is an entertaining individual.

Do you see this guy?
He is an entertaining individual.

I am one for talking shit as you may know from viewing my youtube videos. However, this guy here.. takes the cake... and the piss while he's at it.

The reason I am wasting a post on this dude is because he is the epitome of what the Australian hip hop scene needs. A clown shoe... and i mean that as an extreme term of endearment. Seriously... being involved with the scene for as long as i have.. it's about time someone with skill can actually hold it down while not taking it seriously. We are in Australia... and emcees here take themselves way too serious... like if they were to let their guard down for a second, that somebody would take a photo of them sucking so much penis. Wtf? it's ok dipshits... it's all in good fun.. even if your content is a little more rough.. settle it down shitbags.

Anyway. 
click >>>HERE<<< to download his latest mixtape. Please Be Seated 2.

I'm sure this opinion isn't for everyone. Matter of fact... this guy gets hated coz he has a sense of humour. Well I can only assume that from comments I've seen from others.

Sixty.. you're alright with me. Haters can dangle between the legs of some fat dude.

Thanks for playing. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment