Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hey Facebook friends... why can't i comment?

Hey apparent Facebook friends... Why can I not comment on your pages/posts?
I am not stupid... you're privacy settings stop me from doing so.. but a quick question:

Am I really your friend?

Look I don't mind about whatever insecurities you have with either yourself or my extremely witty, sometimes bizarre comments.. but why are we connected socially if you do not want me to give you my two cents?
Am I someone you want people to think is your friend because I hold some sort of credibility or entertainment value, but you don't necessarily like me?
Was it an accidental slip? Was I not meant to be on this list? If so.. now is your golden opportunity to change your mistake.

If not however... you can go fuck yourself. I have better things to do than see your shithouse updates come up on my page only to see that I can not let you know that I may or may not care about what you are doing. I know at times I can be a smartarse and can seem tactless or insensitive.. but for fucks sake.. you knew that when you added me or accepted my request right? If not.. then shit.. maybe it's my mistake for adding or accepting a complete cuntstick of a person.

I give these people 24 hours to change these settings.. if not... eat shit you cyber bubble humans. You are not worth the 'comment' tab anyway.


Thanks for playing. Goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Omg lee I was 10 seconds away from writing much the same rant a few weeks ago. Kinda wish I had now, it's one of those "you know what really grinds my gears" topics

    peace.
    Plague

    ReplyDelete