Monday, November 1, 2010

Public Announcement: I KNOW JONATHAN VILLANUEVA!!

Hello.

Due to my lack of appreciation shown to my brother from another udder... I am publicly displaying my affection for this man:

His name is Jonathan Villanueva. You can find him on facebook. Add him and I can guarantee you will not be disappointed. Shit.. He has always managed to keep me entertained during our little catch ups (which are normally over a phone device.. however.. these devices do him no justice [see hat above]).. and I am incredibly hard to please..


So please.. if you see him out.. give him a hug... from me.. and tell him I'm sorry for the lack of mention.. and if he lets you.. you may be lucky enough to kiss him. No tongue. No homo.



Stay messy.


Thanks for playing. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment