Sunday, October 10, 2010

..and for the record.. they weren't ALL in the clouds..

.. then my wife and I picked up McDonald's on the way to Urban star..

Thank God these kids weren't the arrogant shits I thought they might be (harsh?).. even the cocky ones had a sense of humility. Nice. Now it seems though that they aren't confident enough. I just can't win here! fuck.
I ended up having a chat with Chauncey Black about it all and we came to the same conclusion.. we need to teach these kids to hustle. To be aggressive artists.. and it's true.
When I was mixing and recording in 2004 in LA.. I was living it up.. rubbing shoulders with celebrities... recording in studios that my idols had recorded in but in the back of my mind I was always thinking that I could never brag about this at home.. they'd think I'm a dickhead.. even my closest friends. Why can't I be happy to tell people my accomplishments in Australia? Because we, on a whole, are a bunch of jealous fucks that can't see past our own insecurities.. let alone help another get over theirs. Well.. it stops here in my opinion. I now know my role in the hip hop/RnB scene.. and thats to help out these younger kids trying to push.. and being behind them to give them confidence that they can do it.. so stand in my way.. i dare you. Thanks to this internet thingy I can call you out if you're caught trying to degrade kids that are talented and trying to work... and I don't mind making you look stupid. Trust me. Hahaha.

Anyway.. congrats to Imelda (winner) and all the other guys and girls that performed.. you done well.

sooo.. heres some pics...
Myslef, Chancey and my wife Veronica
Myself and Miracle (have to check this guy and his crew here)
NICEST DUDE!
Myself and Ryan Buckland (young dude helpin youth push.. check him out)
Myself and Kishan (all round hustler.. hahaha good to catch up Kish)


So... watch this space... coz I will be plugging the kids that deserve it..

starting with Miracle! hahahaha. BLAOW!

Thanks for playing! Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment