Wednesday, October 13, 2010

..so my cast is off... whoop!

... and then I get to the fracture clinic.. pumped that i'm gettin my cast off... can't wait...

so they saw that bitch off AAANNNNDDD... it's still broken..
so i'm pissed off.. but not rightfully so. See after finding all the answers i need on GOOGLE! (i swear.. the sympathy I get from google is far superior to fracture clinic at concord hospital), i find out that it can take up to 5 months for this type of fracture to heal properly. Ok then.
Oh and heres a bit of useless information for you... it is referred to as a nightstick fracture. It conjured up a particular image from where I grew up (Bankstown).... and sure enough in my 'googling',  it confirmed that when you guard yourself from an officer beating you the fuck down with a nightstick.. it will break your arm in a particular way. The thing I wanna know is how in the hell this sort of terminology became 'run of the mill' in the medical profession? There actually must of been a stage (unless it's ongoing), where it was so common for people to be victim of police bashings that they named a whole fracture type after it. AWESOME!

Maybe they should refer to it as a 'Don King fracture'... that paints the picture much clearer for me. Yes, I went there.

anyway... check my youtube channel for more crap talking HERE
(same thing as the blog.. except you get to see my ugly face....


Thanks for playing. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment