Monday, October 11, 2010

..the Sydney Kings need friends.. *tear


..quite seriously...

what's with the lack of home team support here. I know a lot of people that love basketball but are hesitant to push the Kings...
See me? I'm a fan of basketball in general.. so perhaps I'm bias.. shiiiit i even watched Barcelona smash my Lakers.. but damn people need to make at least the slightest of effort if we're to have a chance of not just winning.. but SURVIVING!

Let's be honest.. it's not the most exciting league.. but it would be if people focused on it more..  I'm not a fan of constant fast break, text-book layups.. but hey.. lets pump a few dollars in and get a killer import huh? THAT'S THE WAY! Besides.. you seen kids ball these days? outta control.. and when they hit the league with it? game over.. just like my knuckles.. (especially some of the comin up African kids... MEEAANN).

be a critic.. be a fuckin hater.. lord knows i know how to deal with you shitheads.


Thanks for playing. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment