Thursday, October 7, 2010

...and thus... it begins... and i'm not gay...

what is going on?

this is now on where you will see my blog happen.... DUH!

mostly my opinion on stuff. which starts now...

is it considered Murphy's law when you try to start a blog.. but the guy that owns YOUR NAME for it is already on here and gay? not that i give too much of a shit about his sexual preference, but he is quite the opposite of me..
it is going to be awesome when he gets hits because of me.. and when i get gays tryna fuck me because of him... hahahahah
EVERYBODY WINS!!'

.. this will HOPEFULLY be daily.. so enjoy...

...oh and suck my balls. NO HOMO (i'm not this guy right here... BLAOW!!!)

shouts to Wendy (smash her here..) who put me onto this... I will pay you back by makking you some bedroom music.. fo yo ASS!

thanks for playing. Goodbye.

1 comment: